The mission of the Granville Museum, in Granville, TN, is to function as a repository for artifacts, historical information and genealogy related to families in local and surrounding communities. The site will serve as a resource for historical collections. The museum will use interesting, educational approaches to display, present, and interpret Granville's unique past and its people for the enjoyment of present and future generations.
To accomplish this mission, the Granville Museum will:
- Create a place where people of all ages and various backgrounds can view and appreciate the work of local artists. The exhibitions and programs will be designed to strengthen and sustain the talents of these regional artists.
- Preserve and promote bluegrass, gospel, classic, country and old time music through Saturday night concerts and community festivals.
- Record and display the military stories, including World War II maneuvers and describe their impact on the local community.
- Honor the area's unique riverboat and farming heritage.
- Serve as a storytelling site to enhance the area's oral history.
For more details regarding the organization's financial information, select the financial tab and review available comments.
View Financial Details